Think about chocolate all the time?
Find yourself bingeing on chocolate?
Piling on the weight because of your addiction to chocolate?
Worried about the health implications of all that sugar and fat?
Noticed that the chocolate eating has gotten out of hand?
Want to take back control and say no to chocolate?
Want to get rid of any cravings and urges for eating chocolate?
Want to start a new healthy relationship with food that no longer involves bingeing on chocolate?
No More Chocolate Self Hypnosis Audio Recording
Written and recorded by Clinical Hypnotherapist Mark Spalek at his UK based practice, Positive Suggestions, ‘No More Chocolate’ is a self hypnosis audio MP3 download that is designed to help you lose the addiction to chocolate and to stop eating chocolate for good.
Imagine what it would feel like to take back power and control over your bingeing?
Imagine how great it would feel to know that you have the techniques to lose any cravings or urges for chocolate?
Imagine what it would feel like to replace the chocolate with something much healthier for you?
‘No More Chocolate’ features powerful mental rehearsal techniques where you imagine yourself chocolate-free in situations that used to trigger your binges. It contains useful breathing and visualization techniques to help you relax away any urges or cravings for chocolate as well as suggestions for aversion to chocolate to help you get rid of chocolate for good.
Stop The Chocolate Bingeing Today!
Benefits of ‘No More Chocolate’
– Learn to experience yourself free from chocolate addiction
– Learn how to manifest power and control over chocolate bingeing
– Feel confident that you can get rid of the chocolate habit for good
– Learn how to relax away any chocolate cravings or urges to eat chocolate
– Use aversion exercises to put you off eating chocolate
– Focus the mind on forming a healthier relationship with eating and food
– Professionally recorded, mixed and mastered with relaxing background music and soothing voice
Track 1: Instructions for Use [3:28]
Track 2: No More Chocolate [26:48]